jueves, febrero 14, 2008

The Lonely, Enigmatic and Weird Isrra Potter.


Solitude has been always my very best friend. When I was a child I passed a lot of hours playing alone, and I always wished to have a sister or a brother, but my siblings never came. So I became an introvertive boy. I developped my habilities of drawaing and creating, as well my hability to be alone. It was at elementary scool when I really met a real friend. And I suffered. I wasn't the typical teenager, I loved the beatles and the paintings of Van Gogh, a few years later I discovered I loved the impressionism. I just have a very few friends that have accepted me, but then came the highschool and I was totally lost in a place that I didn't want to be. It was till Univerity when I was completely happy. Everybody were freaks like me, and I always felt that I was part of them, in the same channel, except that I never wanted to try a pot. Eventhough they respected me and I was really the real wierd in the group.

So what happens to me now?, just God knows. After some trips outside Mexicali, everything change, me and my friends, and I got back to my solitude. I think because I feel safer, staying just with my self in peace. I getting older, and more alone than ever. So whats the next step, start all over again or just accept the idea that there wont be no more chances to me to find the real love? Am I a perectionist? Or am I afraid?

Who knows? Not me. But one thing is true, I will be forgotten as all the deathly things on earth,and this story wont be important to anyone. So I decided to be alone for the rest of my life, and sharing all my happy moments with the people that really loves me and those that I really love. Because love is what makes me live and stay happy. And it is giving love where I will fall in love.

Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

hoy es hoy... y hoy tq amico :)

* R e N a * dijo...

aaaaaaa qué profundo te me pusiste!!!!! eres genial y te queremos mucho, de veras, eres una parte importante de lo q hace q el alemán sea tan wow para mí, love u!

Lori dijo...

apenas lo estoy leyendo un poco atrasado... pero que te pico! claro que no digas eso... solo que personas que han salido del hoyo ya miran mas alla... no somos conformistas! y lo mejor de todo es que somos jovenes con millones de ideas en la cabeza!